Tuesday, November 27, 2012

ROMANTIC LUNCHES

Romantic meals aren't just during dinners, maybe both of you are all alone during the whole day, not in the mood for driving for that Salad Nicoise or that Seafood Pasta? That's where I come in, you relax, I'll pour your wine of your choice, and get to business preparing your awesome lunch at home, and the best thing is, you can stay in your robe, or your comfortable clothes. You want sandwiches? I can make em, hot or cold. Soups? Got it, maybe a seafood chowder done fast? Or a fish soup with an Asian influence, it is up to you. One time I was hired to just make fish tacos for this young couple, that was it, fish tacos, rice and beans, they had their own beers on ice, and that was that, I came and cooked, and was outta there!

Call for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment