Wednesday, November 28, 2012

ON THE CHINESE SIDE

Some of the dishes in my Chinese Arsenal are the popular American Standard of Chinese food that you can get in most Chinese Restaurants here in the states, I can serve you up mild or spicy like Shchezuan style.

For the noodles on the more moist side with a gravy the Lo Meins

Pork Lo Mein with Chinese Cabbage, Onions, in seasoned wok gravy with cooked wheat noodles. Of course if you can't eat pork, any protein will do, maybe tofu, chicken or seafood.

Crab Legs w/ Black Beans, stir fried Crab Legs in ginger and garlic with onions, Bok Choy and fermented black beans.

Roasted Five Spice Chicken, from the oven, a whole free range chicken, rubbed with Chinese Five Spice and roasted to perfection, served with stir fried vegetables.

Also Chinese Wok Cooking is very easy for me to do, if you request a certain wok dish, it is a Can Do. If I haven't done any dishes before that you request, I'll have to research it and can replicate it as best as I can. Allow me to serve your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment